Oakley-doakley, I finally got around to fix’n a few things that have been bugging me about my website.
First off, for those of you who have been using browsers such as Opera, and the (deep breath here) Netscape derivatives (shutter) you may have noticed problems on the Friends and Family page. Well, I have recoded that page so now even you (yes you!) can view the page the way it was meant to be viewed.
All the pictures are organized along the left and the fancy horizontal lines now separate each friend and description. Most visitors may never have had a problem viewing this page, it seemed variables included customized browser font size, screen resolution and the actual browser itself; so if you don’t know what I’m talking about, don’t worry, just know that there was a problem and it is now fixed. I know, I know. Whatever. 😀
The other thing I did, was update my Personals page. I updated all the dates and ages, it’s another year after all. And, I added a new ad, it’s not as good as the original ones, but so what, it’s not like the page is exactly serving it’s purpose. 😉